1231 W. South Jordan Parkway
South Jordan, UT 84095
An organizational meeting will be held from 5:30-6:30 p.m. The meeting will be followed by a potluck dinner. The main course, Dutch oven elk stifatho, will be provided.
Please bring a dish to share based on the first letter of your last name:
- Salad and dressing
- Side dish
- Appetizer or chips and dip
After dinner, attendees may participate in range shooting, cards, pool or a movie in the theater.
Please bring beverages of your choice. Note, however, that no one under the age of 21 shall be allowed to drink alcohol, and that alcohol may not be consumed by those shooting until they are done shooting. Moderation is expected at all times.
The following range rules must be followed at all times:
- First-time shooters MUST identify themselves and have assistance of an experienced attendee or range employee until comfortable with shooting safety and weapons being used
- All who shoot may drink alcohol only after shooting completed and weapons locked in car
- Range fees and gun rentals/ammo purchase at attendee’s expense
- Those shooting must sign facility Liability Release and
understand Range Rules
- All must wear eye and ear protection on the range. The GV has
them available to rent or purchase
- No shotguns, tracer, or steel-core ammunition