St. Anna Capital Campaign

“Build the house, that I may take pleasure in it, and that I may be glorified.”
Haggai 1:8

Haggai 1:8

The SACC is busy working toward raising the additional funds needed to finalize and attain the Atrium property as the new home of Saint Anna’s Greek Orthodox Church. It is such a wonderful and excellent opportunity for our parish to have the Atrium become available to us again.

In order to minimize the need for financing and make the acquisition of the Atrium property financially feasible for our Parish, the Parish Council has set a goal of making at least a 50% down payment when we close on the property next fall. Thanks to everyone who has already contributed to our campaign, we are very close to reaching this goal. Indeed, we already have 71% of the required down payment as cash on hand! We know that with everyone’s help, we can promptly raise the remaining 29% and reach our down payment goal!

Every dollar donated or pledged brings us one step closer to taking advantage of this wonderful opportunity given to our parish. In addition to encouraging further support from within the parish, the SACC will be reaching out to potential donors outside of our parish both locally and nationally.If you have not had the opportunity to donate to the campaign in the form of a pledge, it is not too late. Please take the time to prayerfully talk with your family and make a donation or pledge. Forms are available at the Narthex and through the church office. You can also contribute or make your pledge:

Our Coffee vs CASH monthly donation of $10 or $20 per week instead of purchasing a cup of coffee at your favorite coffee shop is still alive and well. Click here to learn more: Coffee vs. CASH Program.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact any of the Capital Campaign members or email us at You can also contact Fr. Anthony Savas at or 801-824-3987 to discuss how you and your family may be able to contribute to our fundraising efforts.